Monday 29 October 2012

The new change with Germans

Hey Guys,
MSP Has changed again!!!!!!  So ur probably wondering "What have they changed this time?" Well yeh me too, I  was actually thinking of quiting MSP But i will talk to you about that later,But dont worry I'm not quitting now I promise i WILL talk to you about it.Ok so this time they have changed the forums and the loading sign.The loading sign isnt that important so i wont show you a picture of it,although it seems to make me more paient when its loading cuz it looks "Pweettii" . Forums have changed.To be honest i actually saw the forums and knew the forums will change because i saw it when i went on the German MSP.OO000ooops I forgot to tell you about that.I go on sooo many MSP'S.American,German,french,english, and more.... that i have probably discovered day by day...So heres the Forums.

Its abit confusing the Forums ,  But i MIGHT get used to it soon!:)


PLL-Out x
Mood : Angry (cuz of forums and cuz my mum actually TOOK £2 from my purse)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment