Friday 19 October 2012

WINNING PRIZES

Hey Guys,
So do u rember when that girlwas bullying me and being racist because i was black and all ok well i wanted to do a post on her now but she blocked me.So this is a different post.Ok so im doing a competition.I need some more viewers for my blog so im doing a competition where u have to find the best way posible to advertise my blog to bring in more viewers.
So bascially,all i want from u in an good idea of advertising my blog.AND THATS IT!THATS COMPLETLY IT! JUST A GOOD IDEA OF A WAY I COULD ADVERTISE MY BLOG.AND IF U WIN,U WIN A PRIZE.IF U FEEL LIKE U NOW WANNA ENTER THE COMPETITON THEN READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW U NOW!!!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1)Mail me on msp ur great idea or go on my blog on the question and suggest tab and write the name of this post then underneath ur great,amazing idea.

2)There are no rules.But try not to steal people's idea's

3) if u win u get 1 wishy and 1 auto everyday for 2 weeks,and you great idea on my blog(but i wont reveal the idea to everyone tho)!!!

4)if u come 2nd then u get an auto everyday for a week.

5)if u come 3rd 4 autos for 1 day!!

Good luck,Any further questions mail me or write one my Q+S tab.Competition start Today 19/10/2012 and ends on November 1st. (01/11/12)

PLL-Out x
Mood : excited

No comments:

Post a Comment