Sunday 11 November 2012

mash UP

Hey Guys,
MSP has changed again!!! Yippieeee ( sarcastic cheer!!!!). To be honest now, i think Msp has changed TOO MUCH!!!! I'm tired of it now.I dont know what else to say.Anyway i have notice that on Hoppinhug's blog,people have been saying rude stuff about me, I'm not gonna repeat them but people are only saying those stuff about me becuz of what happened in the past with me and hoppinhug.WE ARE NOW FRIENDS!!!!BEST FRIENDS INFACT!!!! We have made up and put our differences besides us.She even said this on here bubble

Hoppin: ME AND PRETTYLOVELINE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW :) STOP THE RURMORS.
and i said this back on my bubble to her :
Prettylove: ME AND HOPPINHUG ARE FRIENDS!!!!!:) SHES AMAZING,DONT FORGET THAT BTW:)
If u dont believe me then check out the my artbook which is called : Purple Ladies.

I have also met another friend which is also a friend of hoppinhug1 called : littlemix54
even ask her how nice she said i am.PLZ STOP THE RURMORS PEOPLE ABOUT ME!

PLL-Out x
Mood: Awkward
Random question: Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment