Wednesday 1 January 2014

2013 awards (kinda!???!)

Hey Guys,
I'm afraid that this will have to b a short post. So Happy new year guys! Lets think back at our best highlights in 2013.
The best/Popular songs in 2013:
Harlem shake
PSY- Ganggum style
PSY - Gentlemen
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking ball
James Arthur - Impossible
Counting stars
Demi Lavato - Skyscraper
Demi Lavato - Heartattack
Katy Perry - Roar
Rianhana-  Diamonds
Little Mix - Move
Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble
1D- Story of my life
Ellie Goulding- Anything could happen
Ellie Goulding - How long will i love you.

The best/popular films in 2013 :
Iron Man 3
The oz : The great and powerful
The wolverine
Monsters University
Despicable me 2
One Direction - This is Us
Cant think of any more soz!! (NOO this is not a film, i seriously cant think of anymore)

The Best/Popular Tv Competitions 2013:
I'm a celebrity....get me out of here!
XFactor
The voice UK
Britain s got Talent
Strictly come Dancing

The best/popular chocolates?lol 2013:
Maltesers
???!!! AAaaahhrrggggg!!! I GIVE UP! Lol! I'm too tired to think about chocolate lol..Well bye, hope u had a nice 2013 x

C i'm soo tired that i can't even sign off with PLL (OMG! i just did O_o)












No comments:

Post a Comment