Thursday 19 September 2013

Busy.(Cant b bothered 2 think of an interesting post name)

Hey Guys,
Sorry ive not updating and online much on Msp...i think dat msp might have to b put on hold for a while.Cuz it seems dat skl has taken over cuz im getting a ton loads of homework and it seems to me like i'm always getting into arguments at school so i'm trying solve that..so my mind is full at the moment.Now because i haven't been able to tell u the latest stuff that has been happening on msp.. i really need someone to tell me so i can in least write quick posts about wats been happening soo plz mail me as i am very busy... and tell me what stuff has been happening on msp so i can write about it.
PLL-Out x
Mood: Having some issues!!
Random Question: Has anyone ever spread rumors about u?

No comments:

Post a Comment