Wednesday 23 October 2013

Leaving but Staying wiv theh Importants

Hey Guys,
I know i havent comented in a long while away but i have been extreamly busy and to which i dont think i am going to continue going on msp anylonger..(No questions on that lol) I kno i said last time that i was going to quit but this time i am making it definate!! So i dont wanna flood this post with just about me leaving so click here if you want to know my reason why i am quiting and wats gonna happen for my blog and for everything else....(Basically all ur questions will be answered here..so click HERE pss...im also gonna do a contest to see who wins my account soo u better click here(Just saying)) . Right soo now thats out of the way...since i'm gonna be leaving most of my post r gonna b a LITTLE less about msp and more about other things in life...I actually think this is better because its not like u stay on msp cuz i know dat u lot go to skl init!? And also guys i would like to stay thnx soo much for still comming to my blog cuz i noticed even though its been a while u still maintained to keep up the followers.I will make sure its less msp talking on this blog and more commenting all for u guys!Now half term is comming up soon i think some people have started there already mine starts next week...wat r u gonna b doing in ur spare time?

PLL-Out x
Mood: Com c Com ca
Not so RQ: Did u click on the HERE button cuz it's I.M.P.O.R.T.A.N.T!

No comments:

Post a Comment